Dear NCRO Member
As a member of the NCRO you are invited to participate in either or both of two different web-based seminars (webinars), provided by Double Health USA (DHUSA), an organization based in Michigan and providing Medicare decision related information to NCRO members and others nationwide. Both are offered on August 14 and the same two are offered again on August 15, with the times “flipping” as indicated below.
A — On Tuesday August 14 at 11am EDT and again on Wednesday August 15 at 2 pm EDT the webinar will be:
“MEDICARE IN TWELVE QUESTIONS”
What is the purpose of this Webinar? This Webinar is designed to
- Provide a basic understanding of all major parts of Medicare.
- Provide an understanding of the three most common Medicare and Medicare Insurance Plan options that most Retirees will select.
- Provide the strong points and possible issues with each of the three most common Medicare and Medicare Insurance Plan options.
- Provide a basic understanding of how to select the best Medicare plan options for you.
B — On Tuesday August 14 at 2pm EDT and again on Wednesday August 15 at 11am EDT the webinar will be:
“BCBSM LEGACY MEDIGAP” WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES?
What is the purpose of this Webinar? The Webinar is designed to
- Provide an overview and understanding of factors to consider, concerning BCBSM Legacy Medigap.
- Provide an understanding of medical underwriting.
- Provide an understanding of your plan options.
- Provide an understanding of the strong points and possible issues with each plan option.
- Provide and understanding of a plan review.
Where is the Webinar?
The Webinar is wherever you have access to a computer and internet.
If you don’t have access to a computer and/or internet you can still participate by dialing in on the conference call line and following the power point which you can download or request.
HOW DO I SIGN UP FOR A WEBINAR?
Please call 1-866-600-7083 (toll free) or 1-313-378-9900 or email to
DHUSA will send you a confirmation email and detailed information how to connect and participate in the Webinar.
If Webinars are new to you, DHUSA suggests that you contact them at least a day before the Webinar date that you would like to participate in.
Your NCRO Insurance Committee