Browse the Latest Updates on Our Retirement Programs
- Chrysler Pension Plans – New Information Effective February 23, 2023
- Benefits may be received from one or more of the Chrysler (FCA) Salaried Pension Plans.
Benefits may include the following elements:
- Basic Pension
- Contributory (If Participated – Most Did)
- Early Benefit Supplement*
- Incentive Compensation Benefit (Some Executive Roll)
- 2013 – Chrysler Retiree Lease Program Returns Chrysler Company Car Programs
- For comprehensive coverage of health care, including Chrysler (FCA) plans, Medicare Social Security, and much more, please visit Healthcare/Medicare/Benefit Connect/Via Benefits.
- Retirees can receive parts discounts at dealers
- Discount on the new vehicle purchase price for employees, family, and friends
- Chrysler deducts voluntary long-term care elections from monthly checks
- Various voluntary group programs (homeowner, car, legal, life – most self-paid)
Note: Some items may not apply to an individual case.
*Some retired in a “Special Early Retirement Program” which generally provided: pension supplement to age 62 level retirement including regular health plans (until 65); must take SS at 62 (supplement drops); must take Medicare at 65 (purchase other medical needs from spending account)
insurance and benefits
Plan Termination If a plan is amended or terminated, you have a right to certain benefits. Chrysler reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend, terminate, …