Your Personal Invite to an Important NCRO Seminar/Webinar
On Wednesday, September 13th at 10:30 AM, the Insurance Committee of the NCRO will present “Medicare 101: Information for Pre-65 and 65+” our annual seminar/webinar that focuses on issues of importance to all retirees (and their spouses).
While this seminar/webinar is designed for those retirees (and/or spouses) who are getting ready to enroll in Medicare (ages 62-65+), it also provides very valuable information for those who are already 65 and currently on Medicare. You need not be a member of NCRO to participate.
The agenda includes speakers on:
- Overviews – Social Security, Medicare and Medical Insurance
- Understanding Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplemental Plans (Medigap Plans)
- Understanding Medicare Part D Drugs (Rx)
- An Introduction to your Retiree Health Care Account (RHCA). Healthcare Retirement Account (HRA), & Via Benefits Accounts
- Healthcare Consultants Available for your Decision Making
- Questions and Answers
This seminar/webinar is again being offered free of charge. Refreshments will be provided.
- It will be held at the Bloomfield Township Public Library which is located at 1099 Lone Pine Rd. (17 Mile), on the southeast corner of Lone Pine Road and Telegraph Road.
The doors (and webinar) will both open at 10:00 AM. It is anticipated that the seminar will end around 1:30 pm
YOUR TWO OPTIONS>
CLICK LINK to REGISTER FOR WEBINAR:
If you will be watching/listening on-line, please click on this link to register for the WEBINAR
RSVP BELOW FOR IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE:
Complete the Form below: